NASPSPA is currently transitioning to a new membership enrollment system. Please, check again later this fall to renew your membership.
By joining NASPSPA, you join the ranks of a society which is committed to the promotion of the fields of Motor Behavior and Sport and Exercise Psychology. This commitment is demonstrated through:
- the dissemination of knowledge from these fields at the annual conference
- an emphasis on the professional development of students
- the maintenance of professional contacts with corporations developing research equipment, publications, etc. related to these fields
Benefits of Membership
- Subscriptions to JSEP, JMLD and MC at a discounted rate
- Annual Conference
- Eligibility to participate in NASPSPA business
- Eligibility for NASPSPA Awards
- Access to Resource Center
Cost of Membership
|U.S. & Canada/Foreign Professional members||$85.00 (including post-doctoral fellows)
Anyone buying a membership from this date onwards will be given 2017 membership.
|Student members:||$40.00 (actively degree seeking)|